Monday, June 13, 2016

Art On the Lake- hot Saturday Special

We took the rear approach to Art on the Lake, passing the baseball diamond and food stands. Parking was tight, and as we squeezed by others on the sidewalk a chubby little boy stumbled in front of me spilling his cellophane bag of minidonuts. The temperature was in the high 80s.It was sunny.

One is naturally attracted to the architectural line of the bare wood skeletons,

and polished glow of The Urban Boat Builders Display. A Natural for “Most Lakeworthy” Award.

And I saw many artwork that I wanted to have in my collection!









2 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

If the wood/canvas boat was part of Urban Boatbuilder's display, I suspect that's an Atkinson Traveler, since I know at one point they had a form for one they were borrowing. Looks beautiful! I love wood and canvas canoes. I've built one or two myself.

7:15 PM  
Blogger minnetonkafelix said...

Nick You are a man of many talents!

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ã