Sunday, November 20, 2005

Explosion!

Explosion!

I awoke at midnight last Wednesday to the sound of pounding on my door and fire engines with twirling red lights. Three firemen (firepersons, one ws a woman) stood there stating that an explosion was reported in our neighborhood. I rubbed my eyes and said I had not heard anything, but told them to look around. They were most interested in our woods behind the house.
Nothing. They left as quickly as they had appeared.

The next day, in the afternoon I saw two fire vehicles stop outside two houses away.
They looked around and left again. Something odd is going on, or the fire department, located 1/2 mile down the road, is practicing.
My personal opinion... one of our neighbors , who seems to love weedwhackers, leaf blowers, chain saws and nail guns has found a new sound.
--------- ----------- ------------

Plymouth Rocks - rock music for Thanksgiving - sorry that they're pretty stale.

Say Grace with Spirit In the Sky - Leonard Greenbaum.

1. The Byrds

2. Bread

3. The Cranberries

4. Cream

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ã