Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Tour de Tonka - Last Call

In Trainingfor the Tour

I put in my last bit of "training" for the Tour de Tonka. It is too late for performance enhancing steriods, so I will just have to do my best to enjoy the ride. Fellow riders are welcome to harrass me.

Here are a few final notes:
Sign up at the Start (Minnetonka Community Ed Bldg. - on Vinehill, Deephaven) begins at 6:30 am. I was told that last year over 300 people signed up the day of the ride. I predict quite a few more this year. There has been a lot more advertising. Be prepared for rain.
Cost with late fee, is 35.00 per person...It is for a good cause.
More info:
www.minnetonkacommunityed.org

My photos will be posted right here after the ride.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great photo today, felix!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ã