Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Minnetonka Cruising Laws: My incident in Purgatory Park

A stern warning

I had just finished a brief run along the path in Purgatory Park. It was a cool mid-morning in November (07). I looked up at the restroom kiosk with bulletin board, perched on a small hill. I wandered up. Old bulletin board postings described the original creation of the park and wetlands development. Other odd notes were posted about. I retrieved my camera to take a photo of the posted article for further reference. Next, I headed into the restroom for natural reasons. There I was confronted with a dingy, dirty public facility that conveyed other extra-curricular took place here. I took this photo of a sign inside. As I was in the proceess of shooting it a gentleman entered and expressed his anger with me... it seems activity here is well known.
There I stood with camera in hand in this dirty restroom (Minnetonka Parks System).
I left quickly.

Purgatory is an interesting name.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard the story today on the radio. I googled it and landed on you. You should have taken a picture of the sick f-ers that you stumbled upon. Sometimes I get irritated with my young son on some of the silly things he chooses to do but he is a kid and he learns from these silly choices. Did the morons that decided that having sex in the public bathroom never make the silly choices as child or were they simply just dropped on their head too many times. I just dont get it.

9:15 AM  
Blogger minnetonkafelix said...

C. Thank you for your self edit. I think dirty, poorly maintianed/monitored restrooms encourage bad behavior.

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ã