Thursday, June 11, 2009

Back In Purgatory

I wandered back to Purgatory Park yesterday. It was lush with foilage from
recent rains. I admit I had a reason for this visit - I was checking up, to see what changes had been made since my last sightly ill-fated visit. Well, it seems the park now is now cleaner, and monitored.
surveillance
As I walked down the trail I met a woman, who saw me photographing the creek, and asked me enthusiatically: "Are you looking for the cayotes? There is a den of them just around the corner". I answered 'no', but I was interested, and noted it for future photographic efforts. The camera I carried was not right for zooming in on wild animals.
Further down the trail I saw a woman gardening a small plot she rented from the
Minnetonka Parks Dept. for 15 dollars a year. About 20ft X 30ft. "I love to garden, but I must carry the water up from the creek" She spoke in an African accent which sounded simliar to the accent of a friend from Nigeria. I asked if I could photograph her, and she laughed... "Oh no I do not look very nice right now"
Gardens
So my photos are without people again....
UnderExcelsiorBlvd
unusedbench

3 Comments:

Blogger Screenpunk said...

ai .. no people .. so you wont make it to social geometry ;)

11:55 AM  
Blogger minnetonkafelix said...

Maybe the photos qualify under
"Gee, I'm a tree"

12:07 PM  
Blogger Screenpunk said...

haha .. a group, a group .. i sense a new group

word verification: obityphi
rhymes with the new groups am i tree

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ã