Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tour de Tonka - my way

First, let me say this. I am a bit of a wimp.
Tour

I will be riding the "Tour de Tonka" 38 mile course, not the longer 65 or 75 mile courses. In my past, I have ridden my bicycle across Minnesota many times. I have ridden from "Glacier" into Canada. I have even ridden for months across Europe. These were my younger years. It may happen again, but this time I will ride what I think is a moderate distance. The extra time will allow me to take some candid shots, and talk to other riders and volunteers (read pester).
In my short-course-defense, I will ride 3 miles to the start and then home. Bwah, haw haw.
Finally, I have a new HOME computer so: I AM PLANNING RACE DAY, SAME DAY coverage. Ground level. Stay tuned.
Riders: Look for the "Minnetonakscenes" plates. Then stand clear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ã