Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Say Uncola

In my visit to a Waconia antique store I took a few shots of old advertising posters. Soda pop posters in particular. I have been reading an advertising book from the 70s called "Soda Pop". From this carbonated camera caper I feature - 7up.
7 nup
"In 1929 St. Louis business man Charles Grigg introduced “‘7up” to the soda pop world. The 7 noted it came in 7 ounce bottles, the “up” noted the powerful carbonation of the lemon-lime soda."
7up - from an "antique" poster

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never seen your 7Up graphics anywhere else - nice. You should post them on the Flickr photosharing website (link below). This group is devoted to anything related to 7Up. There are other similar groups for soda and the like.
http://www.flickr.com/groups/7-up/
- Bob T.

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ã