Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Polar Plunge, January 2014 in Excelsior

Eight below zero. I arrived late, tread my way down on the snow encrusted dock to get a decent vantage point. Distant. At intervals you could hear the crew shout: “Make way for the jumpers!” and a group of lightly covered jumpers would scuttle down the walkway to take their positions in the jumping queue. My shots are slightly blurred from frost and the chill factor on my clicking finger. Digital zoom.. The founding jumpers had already given way to a another wave of cold plungers. Bayview Center/ Eight below.




A shark emerged from the frozen waters....




Each group examines the water before their jump.

The emerged from the water, then these ladies immediately posed for me. Very sincere smiles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ã