Tuesday, June 07, 2016

An accidental photo on the C0mmons.

I walked to the wooden decking that leads out to  a point on the Excelsior Commons. It was Sunday morning and the sun was rising full bore,  so taking a shot into the light was futile. I set the auto timer on 10 seconds and placed the camera on the wooden railing. As the beeping camera told me to get into position I struck a Napoleonic pose. Click.
When I checked I noted that the camera had rot

ated 110 degrees and took a photo much more to its own liking. It had edited me out of the photo completely,.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

The 'Golden Hour' in the morning or in the evening is my favorite time to shoot. Whether someone is in frame or not... Such lovely light.

6:52 AM  
Blogger minnetonkafelix said...

Thank Nick. I agree - this was kind of an "otherworldly" event. I did get a "selfie' but the light was too harsh.

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ã