Sunday, August 07, 2016

Tour De Tonka

My was streetside. I wandered from location to location.
The "Tour' covers a lot of ground. At one location at the top of the final hill on Commonwealth in Shoreview I was the lone spectator.  This is a particularly tough hill at the end of one of the courses. I know from experience. Now I am the sadist who enjoys watching the final challenge before a welcome glide to the finish. - And I did enjoy watching the riders grunting and groaning over the top. Surprisingly, most of them said "thank you" to me as they passed... I think they either appreciated the lone spectator cheering, or thought I was a race official.
Nice job guys!





Earlier in the day I witnessed the first turn and traffic light of the tour, accompanied by a lot of honking horns....











1 Comments:

Anonymous Peabody Fridge Repair said...

Great read thanks

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ã