Friday, June 26, 2009

Old Fashioned Ice Cream Social

The Burwell House on Saturday the 27th: Be there and Be square. I am neither endorsing nor apposing this function. I have never been to an "Old Fashioned" Ice Cream Social. I suppose concealed carry will be unnecessary. But this is Minnetonka Mills, so the signs might be up. I suggest you ride your bicycle, 'one speeders' will take priority - free second scoop and all - probably not.
The Farmers Almanac states that it will be hot and sunny, with thunderstorms possible.. (pretty pat prediction0 so bring your parosal. Creek should be up, and the shy and elusive box turtles will be sunning on the logs.
Really, I haven't a clue, I just saw the signs, but I am pretty sure the event involves ice cream and root beer. Maybe you can play the state game of 'Bocce'
Burwellbocce

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ã