Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Warm up to Pond Hockey

"Pond Hockey North American Championship
January 22, 23, and 24
The Pond Hockey North American Championship is on Excelsior Bay again this year."
from the Bayview Web site.

hooking
A shot from last year's Pond hockey tournament. I was late to the event last year, and I regretted it. Teams of all ages and gender rallied on the rinks and sidelines. Unformed police were scattered about to maintain parking, traffic and the traditional hockey decoram, It was very cold.
Check it out and check out my photos, - I am hoping that I will not let my lens frost up as I did in the above "hooking" shot.
peewees
In the above shot, from last year, girls Pond Hockey participants shoot it out. Great competitors!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It looks cold!!!

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ã