Saturday, January 01, 2011

Lake Minnetonka Polar Plunge 2011 - JUMP!

I arrive at 8:30 am. The crowd is smaller than in previous years. I sidle up to an open space along the railing. A guy is standing on the icy platform with a cellphone. It is 0 degrees. He's doing an interview with the "good neighbor". A line of blanketed jumpers trail behind waiting for their que. He is brief. He is the founder.
I am # 1
Founder

I get up, and nothin' gets me down
You got it tough, I've seen the toughest around
And I know, baby, just how you feel
You got to roll with the punches and get to what's real......

Ah
Might as well jump
(Jump)
Might as well jump
Go ahead an' jump


jump

Jump_bikini

Yak

I am outta here

"OMG"- #1participant response.

spectator

Veni Vedi Veci Mini Mo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ã