Monday, September 17, 2012

Angels Reading

Angel's Readings The fact is, at my age I really don’t need a reading. I will skip the old jokes and say that “no news is good news” is now my mantra. I do a quick check in the morning to see if my shirt is on inside out, matching socks and I am good to go. Who needs a reading to tell me that Aunt Fritz in trying to contact me? She never gave me that Waterford crystal vase I asked for anyway. And as for secret information; just tell where I left my car keys. I once went to a psychic with a date, thinking I would score points (in 1973). I should have payed they swami off, because he did me no favors. He privately told her we had no future. She dumped me post-haste. How would I know this guy was going to ask her out? I am no ....hey! wait a minute!

1 Comments:

Blogger HOA Mgr Lady said...

funny!
Shouldn't Psychics have to sign a ethics agreement? :)
Ruth

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ã