Sunday, February 05, 2006

SUPERBOWL-The FUN and the Fury

I must post a pre-game (Superbowl 06) statement. In OVERTIME - STEELERS WIN.

I have been to Pittsburgh, my very best friend was a VP for the Melon Bank bank in the 80s, so i visited him. I love the Frick Gallery, but I also loved the Greek Food. I feel an affection towards Pittsburgh. Three rivers and all those bridges. It's an unpretentious town. So I cheer for Pittsburgh.

- SORRY; A personal note

As most know I have glaucoma. I am not an old man, but my daily eyedrops for glaucoma tell me that I am not a young one. None-the-less my eyes are very slowly failing. As an artist, this is not the best thing, but clarity comes in many ways. For my own vanity I will post my artwork, and I beg your indulgeance.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you have a friend in pittsburgh you must be firmiliar with our unique accent? well your prediction was half right...there was snow and we won....but no over time. people danced in the streets for hours after the game....

3:58 AM  
Blogger minnetonkafelix said...

I love theaccent. Many of us sound like Bob Dylan here - without the talent.

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ã