Saturday, November 10, 2007

November @ St. Albans Bay

St. Albans Bay, Standard Time returns darkly
This a photo from last year, expressing the Lakes quiet mood as the remaining boats leave the water and ice has yet to form.
I crossed Carson's Bay the other morning, as I do daily, and I was shocked... well sort of, to see a powerboat planing out at full throttel across the Bay's no-wake zone. The racing boat sent semi circles of water shooting high into the air behind. One last act of boating glory for the owner.
I had my camera in hand and could have taken a rare photo...but discrescion is something I have learned to practice on this blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve Cuddihy said...

what an awesome photo. great capture!

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like how this incredible shot is here and others are there, on Flickr.. A very incredible shot that deserves to be everywhere! Simply beautiful.

6:05 PM  
Blogger minnetonkafelix said...

Thank you Slinger and Deeb'd.I originally began my FlickR site to use for loading this blog. I try to stay focused on the Lake area in this blog, although I wander physically and mentally......

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ã