Monday, April 16, 2007

My Other House Is A McMansion

Hopkins. The parking lot along the bicycle trail has and expaned parking lot. There, on the bumper of a shiny black Lexus sedan, was this bumper sticker: "My other car is a bicycle".
I think, why not: "My other bicycle is an SUV", or "My other dog is a cat"? I enter into useless mental activity.

Sometimes I have my doubts about the sincerety of the motives for using bumper stickers. Some lecture you, placing you in the position of being the hapless lectee... and I do not need that while I am driving. These are too many and too cloying to list.

So there it is, the challenge: To find and identify positive, non lecturing, fun and funky bumper stickers. No inherent chiding allowed. Oh... the bicycle one is OK, really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ã