Monday, April 02, 2007

Lake Minnetonka Ice Out - status April 2

Ferguson_pt
In the distance- Big Island. Shot from Fergusun Point.

Welcome to the unofficial, temporary “Lake Minnetonka Ice Out “ monitoring page. It is on this page that the author of Minnetonkascenes answers the question: Can I drop the boat into Lake Minnetonka without the fear that, while I am shouting “I’m the king of the world", I will smack into 10 inches of ice?

Well folks it is April 2- see for yourself.

That is what “ice out’ is for. To tell boaters when the ice is off the lake.
The Average ice out is April 15... according to another more official site.
ExcelsiorBay

Open water in Excelsior Bay - Big Island in the distance from another angle.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Protection Concepts began in 1998 with one simple principle…To offer excellent customer service, quality equipment and monitoring all at an affordable price while conducting business with honesty and integrity.
Alarm Monitoring Service

6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very happy with my security system Lloyd Security was great to work with. They provided a reasonable quote, installed the system within a few days and immediately I could sleep better. Everybody has been great to work with especially Ben the installer, her was very professional, knowledgeable and was very patient showing me how to use my system. I would highly recommend.
Home security systems MN

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ã